I. Basic provision
1. The operator of personal data according to § 5 letter o) of Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on Personal Data Protection, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the “Act”) is Tiberian s.r.o., Company Identification Number: 47582367 with its registered office at Nábrežná 43 / A, Nové Zámky, 940 01, Slovakia. (hereinafter referred to as the "operator").
2. The contact details of the operator are:
address: Nábrežná 43 / A, Nové Zámky, 940 01, Slovakia
phone: +421 917 788 088
3. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or by reference to one or more specific elements of physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or the social identity of that natural person.
4. The controller has not appointed a person responsible for personal data protection.
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
1. The operator processes the personal data that you have provided to him or the personal data that the operator has obtained on the basis of the fulfillment of your order.
2. The operator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
1. The legal reason for processing personal data is
performance of the contract between you and the operator according to § 13 par. 1 letter b) of the Act,
legitimate interest of the operator in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending commercial announcements and newsletters) according to § 13 par. 1 letter f) of the Act,
Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (especially for sending business announcements and newsletters) according to § 13 par. 1 letter a) of the Act in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
2. The purpose of the processing of personal data is
processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the operator; when ordering, personal data are required, which are necessary for successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), providing personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it by the operator,
sending business announcements and performing other marketing activities.
3. There is no automatic individual decision by the operator in accordance with § 28 of the Act.
IV. What personal data do we collect and when?
We require certain personal information from you to provide you with the products and services you request. For example, when shopping, contacting our customer service, creating an account or using our site.
This personal data includes:
contact details, including name, e-mail, telephone number and shipment, delivery address, billing address, telephone number, e-mail address, which are processed for the purpose of correct processing of your order;
Login and account information, including name, password, and unique user ID;
personal data, including place of residence and purchase history;
personal preferences, including your wish list, as well as marketing and cookie preferences.
When you interact with our site, certain data is automatically collected from your device or web browser. You can find more information about these procedures in the "Cookies" section.
These data include:
Cookies, IP addresses, link headers, information identifying your web browser and versions, web beacons and tags.
V. Retention period of personal data
As part of the order processing, personal data is processed for the purpose of issuing invoices, issuing stock (delivery) letters, providing transport as well as accounting in accounting.
1. The controller shall store personal data
for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the operator and to assert claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 10 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
as long as the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 1 year, if the personal data are processed on the basis of the consent.
2. After the retention period for personal data, the controller shall delete the personal data.
VI. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
1. The recipients of personal data are persons
Participating in the supply of goods / services / execution of payments on the basis of a contract,
providing e-shop operation services and other services in connection with e-shop operation,
providing marketing services.
2. The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or to an international organization.
1. Under the conditions set out in the Act you have
the right to access their personal data pursuant to Section 21 of the Act,
the right to correct personal data pursuant to Section 22 of the Act,
the right to delete personal data according to § 23 of Act no
More about this source textSource text required for additional translation information