Terms & Conditions
I. Basic provisions
1. The following general terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as "terms and conditions") are issued:
ID: 47 582 367
VAT No .: 20 240 059 73
with registered office: Nábrežná 43a, 94002 Nové Zámky
registered at the District Court of Nitra, Section Ltd., File 36347 / N
phone: 0917 788 088
(hereinafter referred to as the "seller")
2. These terms and conditions govern the mutual rights and obligations of the seller and the natural person who enters into a purchase contract outside his business as a consumer or in the course of his business (hereinafter "buyer") through a web interface located on a website available on the Internet. address… .. (hereinafter referred to as "online store").
3. The provisions of the terms and conditions are an integral part of the purchase contract. The deviating arrangement in the purchase contract takes precedence over the provisions of these terms and conditions.
4. These business conditions and the purchase contract are concluded in the Slovak language.
II. Information about goods and prices
1. Information about the goods, including the price of individual goods and their main characteristics, are given for individual goods in the online store catalog. The prices of the goods are stated including value added tax, all related fees and costs for the return of the goods, if the goods cannot, by their nature, be returned by the usual postal route. The prices of the goods remain valid for as long as they are displayed in the online store. This provision does not preclude the negotiation of a purchase contract under individually agreed conditions.
2. All presentation of goods placed in the online store catalog is of an informative nature and the seller is not obliged to enter into a purchase agreement regarding these goods.
3. Information on the costs associated with the packaging and delivery of goods is published in the online store. Information on costs associated with packaging and delivery of goods listed in the online store is valid only in cases where the goods are delivered within the territory of the Slovak Republic.
4. Any discounts on the purchase price of the goods cannot be combined with each other, unless the seller agrees otherwise with the buyer.
III. Order and conclusion of the purchase contract
1. The costs incurred by the buyer in the use of means of distance communication in connection with the conclusion of the purchase contract (costs of internet connection, costs of telephone calls), shall be borne by the buyer himself. These costs do not differ from the basic rate.
2. The buyer orders the goods in the following ways:
through his customer account, if he has performed a previous registration in the online store,
by filling out the order form without registration.
3. When placing an order, the buyer chooses the goods, the number of pieces of goods, the method of payment and delivery.
4. Before sending the order, the buyer is allowed to check and change the data he has entered in the order. The buyer sends the order to the seller by clicking on the …… button. The data provided in the order are considered correct by the seller. The condition for the validity of the order is the completion of all mandatory data in the order form and confirmation from the buyer that he has read these terms and conditions.
5. Immediately after receiving the order, the seller will send the buyer a confirmation of receipt of the order to the email address that the buyer entered when ordering. This confirmation is automatic and is not considered a contract. Attached to the confirmation are the current business conditions of the seller. The purchase contract is concluded only after the order is accepted by the seller. Notice of receipt of the order is delivered to the buyer's email address. / Immediately after receiving the order, the seller will send the buyer a confirmation of receipt of the order to the email address that the buyer entered when ordering. This confirmation is considered as the conclusion of the contract. Attached to the confirmation are the current business conditions of the seller. The purchase contract is concluded by confirming the order by the seller to the email address of the buyer.
6. In the event that any of the requirements specified in the order cannot be met by the seller, he will send the amended offer to the buyer's e-mail address. The amended offer is considered a new draft of the purchase contract and in this case the purchase contract is concluded by the buyer's confirmation of acceptance of this offer to the seller to his email address specified in these terms and conditions.
7. All orders received by the seller are binding. The buyer can cancel the order until the buyer receives a notification of receipt of the order by the seller. The buyer may cancel the order by telephone at the seller's telephone number or by e-mail to the seller's email, both specified in these terms and conditions.
8. In the event that there is an obvious technical error on the part of the seller when stating the price of goods in the online store or during the order, the seller is not obliged to deliver the goods to the buyer for this obviously incorrect price, even if the buyer was sent an automatic confirmation O